While the multi-functional SMT placement machine ii-A1 can operate in stand-alone mode, offering many of the benefits of innovative atom platform technology, its real value comes when used as a module in line with other Europlacer machines.
Featuring a single Tornado turret head with eight or twelve nozzles, ii-A1 delivers Europlacer’s legendary flexibility in the broad range of components this machine can handle along with 164 feeder positions and two internal matrix trays, all in a compact footprint. A range of options for ii-A1, compatible with all atom machines, allows it to be configured for specific SMT assembly duties or as a fully featured module offering placement speeds up to 15,000cph.
The multi-functional SMT placement machine ii-A1 is ultra flexible and designed to drive productivity and boost yields. Evidenced by the compact footprint, the ii-A1 require minimal floorspace but help to deliver maximum productivity.
The module approach allows this machine to perform specific duties in a way that allows production engineers to optimize resource allocation and get the most out of the line as a result. ii-A1 is fully compatible with all relevant atom platform innovations and options, and with all Europlacer intelligent feeder technologies. It features Europlacer’s patented intelligent conveyor with board stops under full software control. Despite the compact module format, ii-A1 can handle boards up to one meter (39 inches) in length.
– PCB sizes – up to 1080mm x 510mm(1080mm x 715mm without feeder at rear)
– Rotary turret heads with 8 or 12 placement smart nozzles
– 164 x 8mm
– 01005 to 99 x 99mm components
– Component weight & height – 300g & 34mm (31mm with 12 nozzles)
– Electrical component testing with independently verifiable calibration (UKAS / NIST / PTB…etc)*
– Glue dispenser, Glue/paste Dispenser with Auger valve*
– Every nozzle position can place all and any component types, for real line balancing and no limitations
– Odd form & smart nozzle banks *
|Power||400 V / 3 / N / PE - 50 Hz / 60 Hz|