Single head with versatile processing range
– Cutting to length and stripping from 0.22 – 35 mm² (AWG 24 – 2) cables.
– Processing of cable cross-sections up to 35 mm², multipole conductors up to Ø 16 mm (0.63 in.). Even short cables or ribbon cables up to 40 mm (1.6 in.) wide can be processed without any problems.
– Innovative sensor technology as set-up aid and process monitoring.
Dual head for even more productivity
– The dual-head version of the Kappa 330 has a double-blade stripping unit.
– With the double-blade stripping unit, various special knives can be used simultaneously for cutting and stripping.
– Particularly challenging wires can be processed quickly and precisely using special blades.
– Together with further options, the dual-head Kappa 330 offers three processing steps in one pass.
Optional separating unit
– Several (also twisted) inner conductors can be separated quickly and gently – without loss of quality.
– Using the patented Komax roller system, the wires are pressed apart in a particularly gentle way.
– The forward and reverse function of the rolls allow even short wires to be processed with ease.
Optional slitting unit
– programmable depth adjustment
– fully controllable via touch operation
– high benefit
MPCS has been located in the beautiful city of Breda (NL) for several years now. They are the specialist in the design and implementation of wire harnesses, cable assembly, special cables, data cabling and spiral cables. A few months ago they bought a fully automatic wire processing machine from Komax, the Alpha 565, from Smans. We spoke to Ton Kers - managing director of MPCS. MPCS stands for Multi Purpose Cable Solutions.…