• Easy operation due to its 5“ display
• Simple insertion of wires
• Horizontal working level for improved insight into the operating area
• Guided conduction of cut wires
• Possibility to generate complete projects on the machine
• Optional extension for multiple infeed with the Z+F EVOFEED
• Full integration into the WPC is possible
Multiple infeed Z+F EVOFEED
By providing up to 12 conductors it is possible to sequentially process complex projects in a simple and effective way. The automatic feeding process makes manual interference obsolete and allows the processing of different cross-sections or colors according to the respective planning. This is very time-saving for the overall process, as individual jobs and projects can be processed autonomously.
The Z+F EVOCUT® in combination with the Z+F EVOFEED are unique on the market and offer advantages which could only be found in fully automatic machines up to this point.
With over 1,500 employees, the EMCO Group is one of the largest work experience companies in the Netherlands. Learning and working are closely linked, reducing the distance to the labour market for some target groups. EMCO is a versatile organisation with a wide range of products and services. Range of machinery The electrical assembly department has a gigantic machinery park to produce medium and large numbers of cable and wire harnesses. For…