– Soldering and desoldering station to operate one i-TOOL AIR S and another soldering tool at the same time
– Intelligent power management for dynamic power distribution
– Extremly silent blow air supply for i-TOOL AIR S
– Built in vacuum pump for desoldering tools
– Easy operation – intuitive one touch push button and large multifunctional display
– Different soldering and desoldering tools connectable
– Integrated interface to solder fume extraction unit, heating plate and PC
– USB interface
– Antistatic design
Applications for i-CON VARIO 2
The i-CON VARIO 2 is perfectly suited for all SMT und PTH soldering applications in electronic production, rework and touch-up as well es in R&D. Especially suited for SMT soldering and desoldering are: the hot air tool i-TOOL AIR S and the desoldering tweezers CHIP TOOL VARIO.
The range of application includes smallest SMD chips (0201), all kinds of standard SMD components up to high pin count components like PLCC 84 and high mass solder joints in PTH technology including their desoldering with a solder succing device.
LHM NV located in Geel, Belgium, has been an established player in the electronics sector for many years. They specialise in the assembly of electronic devices and semi-finished products. Today, they employ 25 permanent staff who ensure precise finishing and strict quality control. They recently bought their third soldering machine from Kurtz Ersa. We had a talk with Johan Coomans, co-director of LHM. LHM can now call itself an international player in…