– Quick, easy and highly efficient
– Quickly adjust length and cross-section
– Carrying handle allows for portable use
– Large graphic display simplifies adjustment
– The automatic clamping forcing adjustment protects sensitive insulations
The CS 60 can be easily adjusted with the large, user-friendly buttons. The large graphic display visualises the data entered. In just a few seconds, the cross-section and stripping adjustments are completed, which implies that the CS 60 is also well suited for small series. In addition, the partial stripping function allows cable to be prepared in larger numbers. The cable insulation is not completely stripped and this prevents the strands from fanning out.
With over 1,500 employees, the EMCO Group is one of the largest work experience companies in the Netherlands. Learning and working are closely linked, reducing the distance to the labour market for some target groups. EMCO is a versatile organisation with a wide range of products and services. Range of machinery The electrical assembly department has a gigantic machinery park to produce medium and large numbers of cable and wire harnesses. For…