The SM485 is a wide range chip mounter that allows high-speed placement of small components as well as precise placement of odd-shaped components. With 4 sets of high-speed, wide-use spindles and 1 set of precision spindle with back-light system and force control function ,SM485 can place components from 0402 chips up to o 55 (L150 x W25 x H26mm) components.
As an option, it is applicable to PCBs with sizes up to L740 x W460 (weight: 4.5kg).
In addition, by applying various additional functions such as component verification, traceability,etc., it provides an all-in-one solution that allows high quality placement and management of components from chips to odd-shaped components without adding an extra expensive machine.
– Spindle/Gantry : 4+1Spindles/1Gantry
– Speed : 22,000CPH
– Parts : 0402~□21mm(H 15mm)/Fly – □55mm(H 26mm)/Stage – L150mmx25mm
– Accuracy: ±40㎛@±3σ/Chip – ±30㎛@±3σ/QFP
– Max.PCB : L460xW400 (Standard)/L740xW460 (Max)
– Force Control head (Option)
– Gripper nozzle (Option)
– Backlight and Laser Lighting (Option)
|Power||400 V / 3 / N / PE - 50 Hz / 60 Hz|