Basic training SMT
An introduction to a typical SMT assembly line, its components and as an extension the whole SMT environment at a company.
You become acquainted with the different parts and materials in an assembly line, their purposes and settings, and the different processes.
- Component types and forms
- ESD environment and protection
- Printing solder paste
- Jetting and dispensing solder paste
- PC boards
- Solder paste properties
- Pick & Place
- Component feeders
- Creating reflow profiles
- Measuring reflow profiles
|Dates*||11/03/2021, 02/04/2021, 11/05/2021, 16/06/2021|
|Location||in our Smans Technology Center or at your company|
|Number of participants||max. 8|
|Participant level||no prior knowledge required|
|Target group||newly recruited personnel or personnel from other departments who want to 3 acquire basic knowledge|
* Would you prefer a different date? Contact us via the form and we will look into the possibilities.