- What is the difference between an ultrasonic weld joint and splice crimping?
- What does a good weld joint look like?
Learn all about the ultrasonic densification process. What are the advantages of an ultrasonic weld joint as opposed to splice shrinking? Learn what a good final compaction or weld joint should look like.
Together we will analyze an ultrasonic device and you will discover the effects of a wrong setting parameter on quality. At the end of this training, concepts such as “amplitude” or “frequency” will no longer be a secret to you.
For whom is this training suitable?
For experienced operators and production managers. Basic knowledge of wire processing recommended.
After this training.
- you will know the difference between an ultrasonic welded joint and splice crimping
- you will know if a splice crimp joint is of good quality
- you can make an ultrasonic device ready for use
- Intro to ultrasonic welding
- Assessing and adjusting parameters
- Tooling construction
- Quality control
|9:30 - 12:00
|Smans Technology Center Bremheidelaan 8 B-2300 Turnhout Or at your location
|Sandwich lunch & course materials
- Independent expertise
- Customers give us a 9+
- Extensive offer
- More than 45 years of experience