The 2023 edition of Electronics & Applications – from Tuesday 26 to Thursday 28 September in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht – opens its doors. In addition, there is an extensive lecture program in which you gain knowledge about many current themes. And you can network with your colleagues as usual.On the exhibition floor you can see how the E&A gadget is produced live and the participating exhibitors show their latest innovations. Visitors can also participate in the ‘Best solderer in the Benelux’ competition for the second time.
What Smans can do for you
Stop by and get to know the best machine brands that optimally support your production. Our technological solutions are accessible and applicable so that you can excel with certainty and stability.
Smans does its bit in the production area with the following machines:
- ESE US-2000XQ screen printer: This stencil printer has everything to meet the highest production requirements when printing fine pitch and microelectronic components.
- The HM520 HS & HM520 MF are high-speed modular pick & place machines with extreme flexibility. It can process smaller chip components at very high speed using rotating heads. Ideal for high-volume production.
- Versaflow One: save up to 75% on your energy bill with this compact selective soldering machine.
What to expect at our stand?
- A warm welcome by our Smans team
- Cosy corner seating
- Get to know our new DNA
- Soldering tools & rework solutions from Kurtz Ersa
- Solutions for storage and management of your SMT components
- A tasty Belgian beer
- Tuesday 26th September: 09:30 – 17:00
- Wednesday 27th September: 09:30 – 17:00
- Thursday 28th September: 09:30 – 17:00